Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions
- What is LeGuide.com?
- Why should I register with LeGuide.com?
- Who can register with Leguide.com?
- The advantages of Priority Listing
- Do you offer free listings?
- In which countries and languages is the LeGuide.com Group available?
- How do I register with LeGuide.com?
- Getting to know LeGuide.com and its listing options
Why register with the LeGuide.com Group?
When you sell products online, it’s essential that potential customers can find their way to your site. Whether they are trying to unearth a particular product or are simply trying to find the cheapest offer, buyers are using shopping guides more and more; having a listing on a price comparison website is therefore vital if you want to make yourself known to millions of buyers about to make a purchase and thus boost your sales.
You will not only consolidate your presence on the internet with a listing on the LeGuide.com Group sites, but you will also receive numerous benefits :
- Free Listing is open to all merchants who respect our Listing Regulations and there is also no minimum term of commitment.
- Presence on our network of sites, created to respond to different shoppers needs :
- Free Listing: e-commerce directory pricesavvy.co.uk, the shopping search engine choozen.co.uk
- Priority Listing: the Free Listing sites plus the customer review site ciao.co.uk and the members community dooyoo.co.uk.
You will also obtain a greater visibility on the internet and a significant traffic of potential buyers.
- Personal help along the way : if you have any questions or difficulties integrating your products, a member of our integration team is there to help.
- LeGuide.com can be found across Europe: we exist in 14 countries and 9 languages. Our policy in centralising services means that you can also reach an international public without ever having to change provider.
- The integration of your products in Priority Listing: you pay just for the clicks you receive, and not for the integration of your site.
- Fixed pricing: we do not use a bidding system – all customers have an equal opportunity.